Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – 1st & 2nd Line – London
IT Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in London. You will be required to carry out 1st and 2nd line support for all IT issues encountered across London and regional offices. You will assist in the development and administration of all IT technologies and communication systems and will be an integral part of the ongoing IT system improvements.
- Investigate and resolve all software and hardware faults encountered by internal users; log all calls and ensure resolution within a timely manner
- Support users effectively on in-house applications to maintain BAU
- Set up and maintain network shares, IP phones, VPN management, permissions, policy management, printers, desktops and laptops
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier to manage IT infrastructure and network
- Assist with the planning and execution of IT related projects
- Experience in an IT Support role providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Good experience in Windows OS (7, 8.1 & 10) and Server 2012/2016
- A degree in IT is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and networks
- Experience completing projects such as system implementations, migrations and upgrades
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary up to £28,000 plus benefits depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.