Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Microsoft/O365 – Central London
IT Support Analyst required to join a leading global client based in Central London. You will be required to be the first point of contact responsible providing face to face and telephone support to end users within the organisation. You will also be required to assist the Group IT Manager on the delivery of technical projects. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this position.
- Strong experience of providing IT support
- Experience of supporting the delivery of technical projects
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft technologies and Cloud based applications
- Excellent customer facing experience
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary up to £22,000 depending on experience for this position, plus an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.