Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – O365/MDM/Active Directory – Birmingham
IT Support Analyst required for a global organisation based in Birmingham, where you will be responsible for providing onsite support for internal stakeholders and resolving technical incidents and service requests. You will contribute to the maintenance and adherence of the operation processes, toolset and procedures, taking sole responsibility for end user’s issues or requests.
The ideal candidate will have extensive IT support experience, and technical experience working with Office365, MDM, and Active Directory.
Key Responsibility of the role:
- Resolve end users incident and fulfils service requests, across all supported IT device in accordance with agreed service levels
- Utilise the service management toolsets, providing timely updates to agreed standards for all allocated Incident and Service Requests.
- Liaise with other support teams, internal senior management and suppliers in the day to day management of Incidents and Service Requests
- Ensure onsite IT equipment stock levels balance the need to deliver instant stock provisioning to end users and making necessary financial commitments
- Understand the end user’s operational needs and the business impact of all interruptions to service
Key Skills of the role:
- Experience and understanding of Group Policy, MDM, Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory
- End point device hardware knowledge (HP, Lenovo, Apple) for end user devices
- Telephony end point support, covering handset configuration and extension allocation
- A strong understanding of core application technologies such as email, document management and time recording
- Maintenance of endpoint devices in relation to Windows updates, anti-virus software and encryption software
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
The salary for this position is between £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits package on offer.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
IT Support Analyst – O365/MDM/SCCM – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.