Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – PAYE – 1st/2nd Line – Marlow & Remote
IT Support Analyst required for an established organisation that is going through major growth and digital transformation, where you will be responsible for providing technical 1st/2nd line IT support to a range of internal users across a location in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. The ideal candidate will have previous IT Support experience, preferably across multiple sites.
A suitable candidate must be available to work onsite 3 days per week and 2 days from home.
PAYE only : £160 – £200 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
- Provide 1st/2nd Line IT support experience, across desktop, applications and technical support to employees across a different site locations.
- Within the role, you will be mainly responsible for IT Support requests and User Service requests, mainly printer installs, driver issues, handheld scanner issues, dealing with Citrix issues, Microsoft Office product support.
- Due to the nature of the business improving it’s internal systems and digital customer journey, you will assist on project work, such as rolling out new hardware and providing some additional training where required.
- Work with the wider IT Service Desk Team, to ensure an effective and helpful customer experience for internal colleagues.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience as an IT Support Analyst, IT Service desk analyst, IT Technician or IT Field Engineer.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- A working knowledge of Azure and O365 would be highly desirable for this role.
- Previous experience of computer support, preferably with previous knowledge of hardware support.
- Flexibility to provide remote and on-support, and some weekend work when required.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.