Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst required for a fast moving business based near Preston to support over 150 internal and external users as well as supporting systems and hardware onsite. This role is ideal for somebody who is already in, or hoping to start an exciting and rewarding career as an IT Support Analyst.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Provide first line Service Desk support to users, assisting them with hardware and software problems.
- Being part of a support team who look after over 150 end users both internally and in the field.
- Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and face to face.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles including feedback, allocation and follow up.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Log and manage calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from users and help them resolve hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Liaise with the IT Director and other IT Support Analyst.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
Key Skills of the role
- Have a passion for IT and willing to look for opportunities to assist and undertake day to day support
- Will need to have an excellent telephone manner and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in using ticketing systems.
- Have a flexible approach to working.
Our client is offering an annual salary up to £25,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.