Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst — SharePoint – Holborn – London
IT Support Analyst required for an exciting organisation based in Central London. My client is someone to join their growing business to support with day to day support on hardware and software issues, suggest improvements for their infrastructure and to streamline their processes. Experience with Office365 and Sharepoint Online is essential, you will need to be able to help set up new users and handle day-to-day support on these systems. A family feel culture is very important to my client so if you have a positive attitude and enjoy helping others, this would be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Support on Office365 and Sharepoint online administration
- Support on an ERP implementation
- Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and face to face.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Log and manage calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from users and help them resolve hardware or software problems.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Develop How To Guides for user training on new technologies and processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Set up new user accounts and configure access including but not limited to Microsoft software, Citrix, iCloud 8×8 phone software
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
Key Skills Required
- Proven experience as an Office 365 and Sharepoint System Administrator
- Experience with Microsoft and Sharepoint are a must for this role
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Our client are offering a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum for this position
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.