Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Support – Leicestershire
IT Support Analyst required for a leading client based in the Leicestershire area. You will be required to come on board to work within a fast paced Helpdesk environment, providing 1st and 2nd line support on a shift rota between the hours of 8 am to 5.30 pm.
Key Skills required,
- Extensive 1st and 2nd line support experience
- Use of remote desktop technologies
- Strong background of ticket handling
- Ability to process data through Interfaces and resolving issues in a timely/accurate manner
- Strong experience solving desktop and server problems
- Configuring and supporting desktop hardware systems
- Good understanding of networking technologies
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.