Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Support – Leicestershire
IT Support Analyst required for a leading client based in the Leicestershire area. You will be required to come on board to work within a fast paced Helpdesk environment, providing 2nd line support on a shift rota between the hours of 8 am to 5.30 pm.
Key Skills required,
- Extensive 2nd line support experience
- Use of remote desktop technologies
- Strong background of ticket handling
- Ability to process data through Interfaces and resolving issues in a timely/accurate manner
- Strong experience solving desktop and server problems
- Configuring and supporting desktop hardware systems
- Good understanding of networking technologies
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.