Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Derby
IT Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in the UK, where you will be responsible for providing 2nd line IT support for a variety of end-users, working as part of a wider IT support team. As well as responding to a range of incidents, you will also play a part in assisting with the deployment of the latest technologies and applications within the company.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent customer service skills and be able to create positive and helpful interactions with colleagues along with skills within technology. A previous position within an IT Support role would be highly desirable.
- Log inbound calls and requests, whether speaking to a colleague in person, by phone or via online systems, capturing enough information to make the resolution of the call as effortless as possible.
- Resolve calls personally or allocate calls to colleagues in IT after notification & collaboration
- Carry out regular tasks needed for the support and maintenance of the company’s systems
- Experience supporting users across remote locations.
- Use of remote access/desktop tools
- Continuously develop own skills and capabilities to maximise the number of calls that can be resolved personally.
- Keep colleagues up to date with progress on calls, taking accountability on behalf of the team for meeting commitments.
- Provide reporting to the IT team in support of the goals of continuous service improvement.
- Good administrative skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to demonstrate capability in both the customer service and technology aspects of the role
- An enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Good communication skills, both written and oral with a professional and comfortable approach dealing with all colleagues
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Able to adopt flexible working patterns, working outside of normal hours if required
- ITIL Foundation Qualification.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
- Windows Server experience 2008 – 2019.
- Telecommunication support including MS Teams, VOIP and videoconferencing.
- Mobile device support: Android and/or iOS.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.