Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Engineer – 1st/2nd Line – Buckinghamshire
IT Support Technician required for a leading organisation based near Gerrards Cross (South Buckinghamshire), where you play a key role in the provision of 1st/2nd line support for a variety of end users. You will investigate, troubleshoot and support the IT infrastructure, hardware and software across the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for IT support professional, with excellent communication skills, to play a key part in a dynamic work environment.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience in an IT support position – experience working in an educational environment would be highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, both PC and Servers.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, security and networking.
- Experience of 0365 and SharePoint would be desirable for the role.
- Full driver licence is required for the position.
The salary for this position is flexible between £25,000 – £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Support Technician – 1st/2nd Line – Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.