Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Engineer – macOS/iOS/Microsoft – Central London
IT Infrastructure/Support Engineer required for a small but growing organisation based near Marylebone in Central London, where you will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure (servers, storage, network, telephone service etc), as well as assisting with projects, installations and user support. You will also play a key part in the provision of services for a number of small global offices. This is a hands-on technical position where you can play a major part in the long-term vision of IT/Tech within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an all-rounder IT professional, with proven experience working with Apple Products and Operating Systems (Macbooks, iPhones etc). You will also have prior experience working independently and be flexible to the needs of the internal end users. Previous experience gained in a corporate/financial environment would be highly desirable for the position.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Assist in the management of the IT Infrastructure, to support the business operations.
- Deliver a professional and efficient response to assigned issues and tasks, whilst providing accurate and timely updates to all stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of IT projects to meet pre-defined objectives.
- Recommend and deliver improved IT infrastructure systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
Key Skills of the role
- Excellent working knowledge of Apple Products and Services (MacOS, iPhones etc).
- Good working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components.
- Prior experience supporting Microsoft Office/MS Office on Mac.
- Knowledge and experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs.
- Good working knowledge of backup systems, configuration and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience of the procedures used in the installation, maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, initiative and leadership ability.
The salary for this position is flexible between £40,000 – £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Infrastructure Engineer – macOS/iOS/Windows – Central London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.