Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Technician required for a leading IT organisation based in Exeter. The ideal candidate will have previous IT Support experience, with exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and IT security policies. A good working knowledge of software and operating systems would also be beneficial.
You will be reporting directly to the IT service desk manager, delivering IT support services for the wider organisation and it’s clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure SLA’s are met by responding, resolving or escalating tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner.
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles.
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, servers, hardware, software and network faults.
- Provide support to 1st line to help upskill and improve knowledge.
- Identify recurring incidents and raise known problems whilst making senior leaders aware.
Key Skills of the Role
- IITIL certification or working knowledge of.
- A+ certification or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of networking including LAN, WAN and VPN.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Able to write technical documentation and document policies, processes, and procedures.
- Results focused and action oriented; displays a positive work attitude.
The salary for this permanent position is £30,000 per annum. The organisation has an excellent benefits package and offer flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.