Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Technician – AD/System Administration/DNS – Abingdon
IT Support Technician required for a leading client based in Abingdon. My client is currently seeking a IT Support Technician to come on board to provide IT support across the business. You will provide rapid solutions for helpdesk tickets, while also supporting wider improvements as the business relocates to new premises and migrates towards cloud solutions primarily supplied by Google.
- 1st/2nd Line support experience
- experience in supporting and deploying business Google solutions.
- Strong Active Directory experience
- PC/Laptop experience
- Ability to develop & maintain company internal applications using Java and VBA.
- Administration & Development of databases & supporting applications.
- AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc server configuration experience
- Networks and switches (inc. UTMs, VLAN config, etc) experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.