Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Technician – MFA/Active Directory/O365 – Warwickshire/Remote
IT Support Technician required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. My client is currently seeking an IT Support Technician to come on board to provide IT support across the business. You will provide rapid solutions for helpdesk tickets, while also supporting a rollout of MFA (Multi-factor authenticator) across 400 end users.
You will be expected to be on site 1-2 days a week.
- 1st/2ndLine support experience
- Experience of rolling out MFA (Multi-factor authenticator)
- Strong Active Directory experience
- PC/Laptop experience
- Windows 10 Desktop, fault finding, updates to firmware
- Ticket processing & SLA management
- Audio Visual experience – fixing issues, display, sound
- Active Directory
- Experience of end user support
- Office 365 experience, both administration and migration
- Mailbox management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.