Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Support Analyst – Desktop – Birmingham
Infrastructure Support Analyst required for a leading specialist client based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for supporting the company’s internal IT department and ensuring that requests are responded to quickly and efficiently. You will support the Senior Systems Administrator as the company moves through a period of change and growth.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Provide maintenance and support for the computer desktop environment, and resolve end user problems to a high standard
- Respond rapidly and efficiently to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Take responsibility for the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure, and perform timely upgrades as required
- Manage PC set up and deployment for new employees
- Assist project teams with technical issues throughout their project lifecycles
Key Skills of the role
- Recent experience of working in a Systems Administration role, supporting complex networks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Servers, MS Exchange, MS Terminal Services and Active Directory
- Experience working with Cisco Firewalls, VMWare, HTTP/S, TCP/IP, DNS, Spam Filters and VPN Management
- Good stakeholder management with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.