Website Crimson Limited
IT Systems Analyst – Finance – Birmingham/Remote
Finance Systems Analyst required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of controls across all finance systems, including authorisation, segregation of duties and data integrity.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the finance systems function, and provide quality support, governance and strategy service to the finance team.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Responsibility for providing solutions for issues in the finance/systems and ensuring the correct system configuration
- Ability to provide solutions for budgeting, forecasting and BI which meet the requirements of the business
- Responsible for delivering solutions for finance reporting and rolling out any pilots that are necessary
- Ensuring that the system setup processes are fully documented and kept up to date with new information or changes
- Assisting with the transition of any activities from systems to service delivery
Key Skills of the role
- Demonstrable skills working within a financial environment/finance systems environment, preferably in a professional services/legal environment
- Desirable to have experience with Elite Enterprise, SOS, Credit Force, Metastorm, e-billing
- Understanding of working within the legal industry environment an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The salary for this position is between 35 – 40k, plus excellent benefits and remote working (2 days in the office)
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Systems Analyst – Finance/ Systems – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.