Website Crimson Limited
IT Systems Engineer – Networks – London
IT Systems and Network Engineer required for a leading company based in Turnham Green, London to be responsible for supporting the Head of IT – Europe and Head of Infrastructure to ensure that the companies IT systems are secure and reliable.
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked in a role specialising in Network or Systems previously and be competent maintaining networks, servers and virtual infrastructure along with solving 1-2nd line issues. They are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing many hats and who has an interest in get involved with other areas of the business.
The company has a great family culture, with hosted company parties and events taking place throughout the year. They also offer a 20/80 working from home policy ( a minimum of 4 working days in the office per month ) and an appealing benefits package.
- Perform Daily Backup operations in accordance with IT SOPs and complete appropriate logs.
- Liaise with off-site storage company to archive/request backup media.
- Manage Server and Client End-Point Security, Patch Management and Device Control.
- Support and maintain Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers, Active Directory Objects (Users, Groups, Contacts and Computers) and Active Directory Group Policies.
- Install and maintain all application servers including but not limited to Database Servers, File Servers, Print Servers, Webservers, FTP Server, Citrix/Microsoft Terminal Servers, Microsoft SCCM and VoIP Telephone system.
- Maintain DNS and DHCP, SSL VPN, IPsec VPN between sites, Fibre Channel and Ethernet Switches Manage SAN /NAS Appliances, Maintain the corporate firewalls, Liaise with ISP to support MPLS Network and Internet Connections
- Administer the VMware ESXi hosts and vCentre server on a day-today basis ensuring high availability
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 Server Administration (Installation, Configuration & Management)
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- VMWare ESX and vCenter (Installation, Configuration & Management)
- Microsoft Azure (Networking and Managing Virtual Machines)
- Microsoft SQL Server (Installation, Configuration & Management)
- SAN/ NAS Technologies (HPE Primera / 3PAR / Synology)
- Managing TCP/IP and Network Services (DNS and DHCP)
Salary: Between £45,000 and £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.