Website Crimson Limited
IT Systems Training Consultant – Training Needs Analysis – Milton Keynes
IT Systems Training Consultant required for a leading client in the Milton Keynes. My client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Training Consultant, who will come on board to define, plan and deliver an exceptional learning experience on a range of technical systems, to support the delivery of the clients Brand strategy and business objectives. Also, this role will include elements of setting up infrastructure training such as the administration, logistics, identification and co-ordination of relevant training providers to deliver the planned training to the business.
- Extensive IT Systems Training Consultant experience
- Experience of using impact assessment and other training needs analysis, actively engaging with key stakeholders to define training programme requirements.
- Strong experience of identifying and managing 3rd party suppliers to design and deliver passionate and participative training courses, focused on achieving learning objectives through discovery-based learning.
- Previous experience of managing and delegating training needs and issues
- Experience of liaising with IT teams to gain access to systems for training development, to report system issues and customer issues and attend suppliers’ train the trainer.
- Background of reviewing and maintaining training related processes to ensure materials comply with the training requirements.
- Manage a range of stakeholders in a fast paced and dynamic company
- Project management experience
- Experience in technical training, covering design, delivery and ROI, developing an end to end proposal for the Board’s agreement and implementation
- Training qualification i.e. Institute of IT Training, IPD Certificate in Training Practice, NVQ3 in Training and Development, Trainer Assessment Programme (TAP) or equivalent
- Experience of training needs analysis across Enterprise level CRM systems (i.e. SAP, Salesforce etc.) useful, though not essential.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an Employment Business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.