Website Crimson Limited
IT Technical Support Engineer – Lotus Notes/Cisco Network – York
IT Technical Support Engineer required for a leading client in York. You will be coming on board to offer 1st and 2nd line support to users of factory and office systems whilst ensuring a smooth running of IT services.
You will be required to support all IT hardware, software and production based systems in a fast paced environment.
The working hours for this position are between 0800 and 1600.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive desktop support experience
- Background using Lotus notes
- Solid background with Cisco Networks
- Previous experience in desktop and laptop builds utilizing imaging tools
- Experience with database technologies I.E. MS SQL Server
- Background generating and deploying product labelling in line with requirements
- Provide support and management of local database systems
- Exposure to managing backup, antivirus, proxy, monitoring and patching
- User account and server log management experience
- Developing and testing disaster recovery plans
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Previous troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems
- Generate/review and update documentation
- High level analytical and technical skills
- Liaising with external suppliers and contractors as appropriate
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- ITIL qualification would be desirable
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.