Website Crimson Limited
IT Technician – O365/Linux/Google Apps for Education – Hayes
IT Technician/1st Line Support required for a leading client based in Hayes. You will be responsible to provide the service support to the business on a day to day basis for all IT Systems and services.
This position will sit inside IR35.
A DBS check will be necessary for this role.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive 1stline support experience
- High level experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Windows operating systems, desktop and server experience
- Knowledge of Linux and/or operating systems is highly desirable
- Experience with Google Apps for education and Office 365 would be useful
- Solid knowledge of Job Request/Helpdesk Management software
- Good networking background and knowledge of network technologies
- Provide high quality support service to staff and log all calls
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Document and manage end users support calls
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?!Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.