Website Crimson Limited
IT Test Manager – Quality Assurance/Websites/Agile – Wembley
IT Test Team Leader required to lead a small team to carry out test and quality assurance activities to ensure that the company’s systems and products meet the highest possible quality standards.
We regularly release new systems or new features within an Agile environment and testing is vital to the success of our team and this role owns all testing aspects.
- Ownership of testing strategy and standards.
- Coordinate the test team in terms of work allocation and sharing of standards.
- Coordinate and configure the toolset that the test team use.
- Implement a set of tests per project that help us hit a high level of quality
- Communicate with business users to ensure they are fully involved in the testing of new releases of software
- Ensure the documentation and tracking of defects against functional specifications, reporting back to the project teams
- Understand software development processes (e.g. Waterfall and Agile frameworks)
- Manage all levels of testing (e.g. Acceptance, Functional, Regression, Integration, Load)
- Help coordinate release timetables to ensure least impact to the business
- Evaluates and implements training and development needs for the team.
- Identify, suggest and implement process improvements.
Key Skills required,
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and software testing lifecycle
- QA team leadership experience
- ISEB or ISTQB certified.
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of web-based applications
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Experience of testing public facing websites
- Team management experience
My client is offering a salary of between £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.