Website Crimson Limited
IT Training Manager – Dynamics CRM – Birmingham Business Park
IT Training Manager required for Crimson Limited the Microsoft Gold Partner Solutions business based at Birmingham Business Park. You will come on board to deliver ongoing Training and support to a team of apprentices across our IT Solutions business.
We are looking for IT Trainers with experience of delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Please note this position can be either full time or part time.
Key Skills required,
- IT Training experience within a solutions business
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience
- In-depth knowledge of IT training methods, approach, standards and best practices
- Theories and techniques of effective adult learning required to implement a training programme
- Good communication skills both written and verbal at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent presentation and multimedia presentation skills
- Good team player with the ability to influence stakeholders
We are offering a salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.