Website Crimson Limited
Java Developer – AWS/Spring/WebFlux – Derby & Remote
Java Developer required for a leading client based in based in Derby. My client is currently a Java Developer to come on board to produce software designs in line with user requirements, implementing these through various technologies in accordance with user stories and business quality standards. You will develop a green field product that will enable the clients vision of creating passenger centric solutions.
- Strong Java Development experience
- Previous experience of working with Spring/Linux
- JPA/Hibernate experience
- Relational/No SQL Databases
- Knowledge of AWS technologies
- Experience implementing containerisation (Docker) and microservices
- Experience implementing and using Continuous Integration and Build Pipelines (Ansible, GULP, NPM, Maven, Bower)
- Experience with a Front-End Framework, ideally Angular
- Unit testing / mocking frameworks, ideally JUnit/Mockito/Karma/Jasmine and/or Protractor
- Implement software using the latest versions of Java, working within the Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEs
- Strong written and communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.