Website Crimson Limited
Java Developer – J2EE/Java/CSS/SOASTA/Apache/Spring – Manchester
Java Developer required for a leading client in Manchester. My client is looking for an experienced Java Developer, come on board to work as part of there existing Java development team, alongside there operations and test teams, to provide advice and hands technical expertise where performance, scalability and resilience are considered at every stage of the life cycle of there web application.
- Excellent Java developer experience
- Strong experience of working J2EE
- Strong experience of
- Background of Working with key stakeholders to define and achieve performance goals
- Web application development experience using Java
- Understanding of platforms and servers (Unix/Apache/Tomcat)
- Utilisation of standard performance testing tools such as SOASTA
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbi5wYXJrZXMuNDAwMTYuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →