Website Crimson Limited
Senior Developer – Angular/React/HTML/CSS – Southampton
Senior Developer required for a leading global client based in Southampton. You will be responsible for delivering complete front-end applications with some server-side java responsibilities.
For candidates with suitable management experience, this role could involve management of a team of engineers, or could be the next step in the future for candidates without. Our client is looking for an experienced Front End Developer and can offer a flexible working environment with a close-knit team.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Deliver complete front-end applications
- Use knowledge of server-side languages, such as Java, for server-client architecture
- Be innovative in shaping the development tools and processes
- Work across the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Undertake unit testing, as required
Key Skills of the role
- Experience in single-page web application development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles
- Exposure to the entire SDLC and various software development methodologies
- Team management experience including appraisals and objective setting
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary up to £55,000 depending on management experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.