Website Crimson Limited
Java Developer – Spring/Hibernate/SOAP/REST UI – Egham
Java Developer required for a leading global client based in Egham where you will contribute to delivering business critical applications for my client’s customers.
Working as part of a development team you will be involved in all aspects of the solutions from UI, middle tier and the backend database.
Key Technical Skills,
- Java Development and using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Object Oriented design principles and patterns
- Experience with Web Services Integration
- Version control tools such as GIT/BitBucket
- Application Server such as Tomcat
- Creating and Implementing SQL using a relational database
- Unix operating System
- SOAP UI and Rest UI experience
My client are offering a salary of between £45,000 and £50,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.