Website Crimson Limited
Java Full Stack Developer – London (Flexible)
Are you a Java Full Stack Developer, in search of a career defining opportunity and want to make a big difference in a small high-profile company, you can get your teeth into?
If so, you will be joining a business which started as a multi-company research programme under the wing of the Harvard Business School. Transitioning from a traditional software-based consultancy business into a software business (SaaS) that best meets requirements in a post-Covid world.
You will play a crucial role in the full software development lifecycle from specification and design through to implementation. Transforming the database and Java-based software environment into a state-of-the-art cloud system, using a modern tech stack.
Java Full Stack Developer Required Skills:
- Java development (front to back end) in a commercial environment
- Data visualisation and charting
- Relational databases (e.g MSSQL)
- Web-based technologies such as React or Angular, HTML5, CSS, Vaadin
Java Full Stack Developer Desirable Skills:
- SaaS Business Models and cloud solutions
- MS Azure, Linux, Docker and container orchestration.
- R, or similar statistical package, linear and non-linear multivariate models
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques
- NetCore (C#)
- Web APIs and documentation (e.g Swagger, Open API)
- Background in Maths, Statistics, Economics, Business studies or similar
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical issues to business consultants
- Data validation, analysis, modelling and interpretation
This Global Company headquartered in London, is the international competence and design centre for the proprietary Profit Impact of Market Strategy programme – The world’s leading evidence base for strategic management and benchmarking.
The company database developed during consulting assignments across the globe. Which now contain in-depth customer, market and financial data for thousands of businesses.
The company is offering a salary between £35,000 to £50,000 for the right person, with an excellent benefits package.
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.