Website Crimson Limited
Java Support Developer – CRM/J2EE – Milton Keynes
Java Support Developer required for our leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to work within a structured environment and support our clients bespoke business rules engine.
A suitable candidate will have gained experience from both implementation projects and hands on development across multiple Java technology disciplines – J2EE, WEB Services, IBM WebSphere and Continuous Integration.
Key Skills Required,
- Experienced within a Java Development and support role
- Previous experience with CRM and a business rules engine
- Knowledge surrounding Java application architecture including integration architecture
- Experience with the following: Spring, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat and have expertise in JDBC and SQL Server, IBM MQ.
- Previous experience working directly at the database layer
- Application development from concept to deployment within an enterprise environment
- Full application development lifecycle from both Agile and Waterfall perspective
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- IBM WebSphere and IIB Integration Bus
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.