Website Crimson Limited
Java Technical Lead -Java/JEE/Inside IR35 – Guildford
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £600 – 700/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Java Technical Lead required for a leading client based in Guildford. My clients is currently to come on board to Engineer to support our development teams in implementing our next generation insurance platform. Providing technical leadership to our teams you will influence both the technology choices within our solutions as well as the engineering methods used to achieve this.
Alongside your proven engineering skills, you will have a good understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS & Azure) as well as DevSecOps principles with which to influence technology roadmaps and help mentor our software engineers as they develop their own skills.
- Strong Java Technical Lead experience
- DevSecOps experience
- Strong cloud experience
- Hands-on experience with application programming in Java/JEE (Version 8 or greater)
- Experienced in Spring framework and related patterns in MVC and Boot.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture, WebServices (ReST/MicroServices) development.
- Experienced in ORM framework and leading database technologies like Oracle, Maria DB, My SQL etc.
- Experience in different type of integrations (e.g. MQ, Native etc.)
- Experienced in working with XML, JSON, XSD and binding tools like JAXB, JiBX
- Experienced in version control tools like SVN, Git
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good understanding of application servers and containers (JBoss, Docker containers etc.)
- Knowledge in UNIX based Operating systems environments.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns and experience in implementations of those.
- Hands on experience in DevOps patterns, cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/Openshift) is nice to have
- Good to have knowledge in Kubernetes platform and Helm.
- High levels of Self-Awareness
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.