Website Crimson Limited
Junior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer – Derby
Junior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer required for a leading organisation based in Derby, where you will be responsible for supporting the small internal IT team with the development and utilisation of Dynamics 365 within the business.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience working with Dynamics 365 development, and will be looking for the next step in their career. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that has a strong focus on growth.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- To provide experience and expertise in Dynamics 365 CRM
- To provide subject matter expertise in the Microsoft portfolio of products and services
- To configure, customise and develop Dynamics 365 to meet business needs
- Be the focal point for fast delivery of systems changes and new implementations
- Document high level design options, and make considered recommendations
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Dynamics 365 – Field Service / Scheduling and Schedule Board / Designing workflows / Customizations / Plugins / Mobile CRM
- Client interfaces/Web portals
- Ability to create design documents and proposals
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft portfolio (Office 365/CRM Online/SharePoint 2016/Flows/Forms)
- Supplier Interfaces into Dynamics
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Junior Dynamics CRM Developer – Derby
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.