Website Crimson Limited
Junior/Graduate Software Developer – C#/ASP.NET – Cambridge
Junior/Graduate Software Developer required for an organisation based in Cambridge, where you will be responsible for developing high quality bespoke software. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in an established organisation, where you can quickly become an important team member and grow with the team. The role will be flexible start and finish times, with a couple of times a week in the office.
You will be eager to build on your experience and develop your coding and software development skills. The ideal candidate will have some commercial experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL.
- Ideally you will have experience with C#/ASP.NET/SQL
- Deliver an excellent standard of code consistent with the organisations defined best practices and standards
- Contribute to the wider team tasks such as process improvement, code reviews etc.
- Technical estimation & low level design work
- Desire to deliver high quality work
- Use logical thinking to solve difficult technical problems
- Take part in training sessions to increase your skills and knowledge
The salary for this position is flexible between £25,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including an attractive pension.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Junior/Mid-Level Software Developer – C#/ASP.NET – Cambridge
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.