Website Crimson Limited
Junior Process Analyst – IT Documentation – Solihull
Junior process analyst required for a leading client based in Solihull. Our client is currently going through a large change programme and requires a confident process analyst to engage with business stakeholders to capture and document IT processes across various systems.
- Capture and document IT processes across various systems (New starters, finishers, new product developments etc)
- Produce training documentation
- Extensive experience working within an IT function and confident liaising with various stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience asset tracking
- End user engagement
- Good presentation skills and background using the MS stack
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.