Website Crimson Limited
Junior Product Owner – Digital – Wigan / Flexible
Junior Product Owner required for a leading retail company based in Manchester to be responsible for step-change digital product delivery, across the full lifecycle of all e-Commerce projects.
The ideal candidate for this role would come from a Junior Business Analyst / Project Management / Product Owner background with a keen interest in Digital technologies. In return for your skills this company offers flexible working (2-3 days home working) along with the chance to join an award-winning e-commerce team who are self-motivated and friendly, with an affinity for technology advances, and a drive towards innovation.
- Project management of key e-Commerce web projects as well as the management 3rd party technology partners and a development supplier.
- Proactively and regularly communicate out to key stakeholders, cross-functional partner and digital teams to ensure clear visibility into and accountability for upcoming milestones / deliverables
- Creating business cases for projects to prove a return on investment.
- Supporting the web development team in prioritising and delivering change
- Identifying new opportunities that will help the business grow
- Run proof of concept projects to understand the ROI
- Interpreting and responding to Analytic metrics, to inform website changes and increase performance
- Stakeholder management to understand the business requirements and deliver on them
- Lead meetings and calls, with clear agendas, action items, follow up notes and issue tracking
- Proactively mitigate risks within project scopes, helping to escalate and drive resolution with the team
The salary my client is offering is between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.