Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Transformation/Change/Innovation – Birmingham
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to be responsible for managing the continued deployment of the Innovation Strategy, adoption of processes globally and monitoring the flow of ideas through Idea Drop platform and innovation changes globally.
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Strong transformation and business change background
- Experience of delivering / deploying an Innovation strategy
- Work with innovation leads to ensure initiatives are understood and met
- Background of working within an Agile environment
- Able to work on multiple workstreams alongside various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Look for new ideas and encourage innovation
- Be responsible for the full project lifecycle
- Create and own the project plans and understand delivery timelines
- Experience using RAID logs
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management as well as 3rd party management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.