Website Crimson Limited
Junior Software Developer – C#/ASP.Net – Nottinghamshire
Junior Software Developer required for a leading engineering organisation based in Nottinghamshire. You will be responsible for the end to end software development within a Windows environment and required to produce project plans, create specifications, carry out testing and produce documentation. You will join a small team and will assist them in the overall IT support as required.
- Good experience of software development – C# and ASP.Net is essential
- Good knowledge of SQL Databases and Queries
- Knowledge of end to end development from the ideas stage to after-support
- Ability to provide IT support across the team – training will be given if necessary
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.