Website Crimson Limited
Junior Software Developer – .NET/C# – Willenhall
Junior Software Developer required for a well-known international organisation based in the Willenhall area of Walsall, where you will join a small development team and ensure software is delivered as specified in business requirements providing by the business system team. Working in conjunction with the IT Development team leader, you will play a key part in the delivery of software.
The ideal candidate will have some commercial software development experience, since the opportunity would suit a junior/graduate software developer who is looking for excellent progression opportunities within a well-known brand.
Key Skills of the role
- Some commercial experience within software development, and particular experience with .NET and C# development.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL, particularly stored procedures and views.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
- Any experience of Delphi, Xamarin and DB2 would be very desirable but not essential.
The salary for this position is up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.