Website Crimson Limited
Azure Technical Architect – Birmingham City Centre
Technical Azure Architect required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for understanding business requirements and produce technical solution designs. You will play a key part in evaluating technology solution options, whilst recommending and creating robust design documents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure/Technical Engineer with Azure experience who is looking for a step up into a challenging architect position, as part of a wider transformation and expansion of IT.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Will have responsibility for Azure technology domain across the entire organisation
- Be the subject matter expert in this domain
- Create and maintain Solution and Technical Design documents
- Mentor and work with development teams to ensure that development adheres to design
- Work with Enterprise Architects to align technical solutions with strategy
- Work with third party suppliers and external providers to support and provide technical expertise
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholder
- Participate in the governance and assurance activities and contribute to the process
Key Skills of the role:
- Good knowledge of best practices and standards for design in the Azure technology stack
- Experience in migrating from on premise environments to Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Experience of working in an iterative development process such as Agile
- Able to represent Technical teams and facilitate relationships with indirect stakeholders
- Able to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk
- Experience of working in multiple projects and managing time
- Able to work with external suppliers and liaise with their technical teams
- Excellent communication skills
The salary for this position is between £53,000 – £60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Azure Architect – Birmingham City Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.