Website Crimson Limited
Kronos Implementation Consultant – Training – Warwickshire & Remote
Kronos Implementation Consultant required for a leading global client based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to take a hands on approach leading the implementation of Kronos workforce management system across the UK and US – you will play a key role in ensuring training is provided for technical and functional users and managing overall user adoption.
A suitable candidate must have recent experience working with Kronos evidenced within their CV.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Recent experience working on a large transformation project implementing Kronos and providing training services to ensure there is excellent user adoption
- Cloud transformation projects
- Time capture and workflow automation
- Mitigation of risk
- Utilise online education portal to maximise solution adoption
- Lead training workshops – functional and technical users as well as IT specialists so they can perform device management and integration tasks
- User adoption consulting / change management – Provide training and change management framework
- Review goals and success criteria
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management skills with both technical and non technical colleagues
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.