Website Crimson Limited
Lead CRM Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics CRM – West Midlands
Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant required to work for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in the West Midlands area. We are looking for someone to come on board to work on the solution implementation; from documenting and analysing customer requirements, to configuring applications to meet customer needs. You will be required to provide in-depth information on the Dynamics CRM functionality. This position will involve occasional travel to client sites across the UK.
- Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience
- Installation and implementation experience of Dynamics CRM 2016 & 365
- Previous Functional Consultant work
- Experience customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- Ability to write technical documents on the design of solutions
- Technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM (
- Background of hosting workshops, planning team training and providing technical assistance
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- MS Azure exposure is highly desirable
- Previous experience with business applications, focusing on business modelling and software implementation
- Clear verbal and written communication Skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.