Website Crimson Limited
Lead Developer – SC Cleared/Data Service and Analytics (DSA) – Croydon
Lead Developer required for a leading client based in Croydon. You will be coming on board to work within an agile multidisciplinary product team on the development of an existing Search and Network Visualisation tool.
Some travel to stakeholder buildings within the M25 area is expected at regular (weekly) intervals. Additional travel outside of London may be required on a less frequent rate.
Expenses outside the M25 will be payed for.
- Expertise in js with a commitment to writing clean code and comprehensive, clear tests
- Experience of Elasticsearch and/or Graph databases
- Experience in CI/CD Pipelines, especially with Kubernetes
- Understanding of web services (particularly REST), their pitfalls and best practice
- Demonstrable significant experience of Agile ways of working
- Clear verbal and communication skills
Key enabling activities include:
- Refactoring front end code from Angular to REACT
- Refactoring data ingestion pipeline to process streamed data
- Enhance ability to perform increased analytical querying of the graph database
Add new capabilities into the tool in line with user feedback, including:
- bug fixes
- enhancements to usability
- accessibility enhancements
- features (such as search with name synonyms, network time bar filter, interactive help sections, add new data feeds)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Ryan Patel at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.