Website Crimson Limited
Sitecore Developer – Sitecore/Azure/Azure Kubernetes – London
Sitecore Developer required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking a Lead Developer to come on board to work as a technical lead in the Application Delivery team. The role will involve leading in the planning and development of several Sitecore websites and system integrations. You will be expected to lead and contribute to the development and implementation of company code standards, best practices, and operational procedures.
The team have recently completed a Sitecore 10 upgrade which being is deployed to Azure Kubernetes. CI/CD and a blue/green deployment strategy are being implemented using Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Lead Developer experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Azure Kubernetes experience
- Developer with experience of leading implementations of Sitecore
- E-commerce experience
- Proven Sitecore Helix experience
- Sitecore solution 9/10 Developer Certification
- Development using Microsoft technologies and frameworks (E.g. MVC, ASP.NET and C#)
- Git in Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure – PaaS, IaaS
- MS SQL Server
- Continuous integration – implementing Azure DevOps pipelines
- Azure DevOps and agile/sprint-based development
- PowerShell scripting
- Ability to manage stakeholders and translate technical information into the business terminology
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.