Website Crimson Limited
Enterprise Architect – UK/Remote Working
Enterprise Architect required for a leading global organisation, with offices/locations across the UK. Within the role, you will play a key part in the enterprise architecture team, including the methods, frameworks and solutions for enterprise architecture. You will have the key responsibility of guiding the groups architecture efforts and achieve alignment across the business and IT/Tech, in line with the overall group strategy. The role will be a fully home-working role, but with occasional travel to offices/locations when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Enterprise architecture position, with experience designing and implementing EA practices, alongside the ability to grow and lead globally distributed teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Define and maintain current architecture for the organisation, aligned with the overall strategy.
- Aim to achieve alignment on target architecture, standards and methods.
- Assist with guiding the business and IT on how to implement the agreed enterprise architecture.
- Define and enhance the Enterprise architect operating model.
- Lead architecture reviews and support in the yearly budgeting process.
Key Skills of the Role
- Prior experience in a challenging enterprise architecture position, with experience designing and implementing EA practices.
- Contribute to the IT strategy and to lead the development of a technology roadmap.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders in a complex global organisation that operates in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to grow and lead globally distributed teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and visualisation skills.
The salary for this permanent position is up to £85,000 per annum, plus a highly competitive bonus on offer and car allowance. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available including a generous company bonus.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Lead Enterprise Architect – UK/Remote Working
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.