Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Finance – Coventry
£500 – £650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed. PAYE/UMBRELLA
Project Manager required for a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry to be responsible for the project management leadership for the businesses Finance function. Much of the work is likely to be associated with projects involving the applications and systems supporting the finance organization, providing IT products and services for finance, and integrating financial systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within a Senior or Lead IT Project Manager role previously and worked on a variety of Finance projects, ideally within manufacturing however this is not a necessity.
The company offers flexible working with 1-3 days on site per week
- Manage relationships with the major stakeholder groups (a project sponsor or executive, often a senior representative of the user community, and IT leaders and sub-functions within IT) and the Project Board (includes presentations and recommendations for decisions).
- Perform budgeting, planning, scheduling, and financial management (must understand financial analysis methods and must be conversant with financial topics). Manage the resources required for a project and follow-through with actuals such as spending (capital or expense) and labour (time tracking). Orchestrate the work of the entire project team. Prepare presentations, plans, and project artifacts to communicate IT project information.
- Guide communications and organizational change. Since virtually all projects create change, the project manager must be a skilful leader and communicator for effective change. Work with IT service transition colleagues, user representative(s), business process owners, and others to ensure effective change.
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership
- Proficient in Project Management tools (i.e., MS Project) or similar project tool (s)
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance practices, procedures and methods for the management of costs and benefits, return on investment, and net present value; understands policies on capital expense (CapEx) and operating expense (OpEx) related to the development of software products (especially for internal use)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
- (desired) Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Significant knowledge of multiple sub-functions of IT
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies
- Demonstrates a high level of stakeholder management and communication skills, with an aptitude for dealing with IT and business colleagues and suppliers at all levels; communicates with empathy
- Proven experience of working with matrix-managed and remote teams.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lucy Morgan at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.