Website Crimson Limited
Lead PHP Developer, Docker, HTML, CSS, Symphony – London
My FinTech client is currently on the look out for PHP Developers of all levels to join their exciting project which is going live next year. The key skills we are looking for are:
- Firm understanding of web development (HTML5, CSS etc) with a minimum 2 years’ experience
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- The more PHP experience the better (must have PHP 7)
- The more Symphony experience the better – we use 4 but exposure to 3 or even 2 is good
- MySQL experience / aptitude
- Basic to intermediate experience with REST APIs
- Firm understanding of software engineering patterns including dependency injection
- Firm understanding software quality assurance and testing principles including TDD and BDD
- Ideally, should be comfortable with MacOS and PHPStorm
Bonus: exposure/knowledge of REACT, redux/redux forms, Apollo, Webkit, NodeJS, Scrum, Jira, GraphQL
If you’re a Lead PHP Developer and you’re seeking your next challenge, please send your CV through to Dean Parkes
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.