Website Crimson Limited
Lead Test Engineer – Automation – Southampton
Lead Test Engineer required for a leading global client based in Southampton. You will be required to define automation testing for the organisation and look to move them away from manual testing. Our client is looking for an experienced Test Engineer and can offer a flexible working environment with a close-knit team.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Lead a small test team responsible for test planning and the set-up of all test tools and processes
- Move the organisation away from a heavy reliance on manual testing; define and implement automation testing including the set up and administration
- Own the test process throughout the project lifecycle
- Test within a regulated environment, adhering to process and preparing for audits as necessary
Key Skills of the role
- Experience within a commercial software testing role
- Experience of automation testing including definition, set up and administration
- Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and tools
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary up to £45,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.