Website Crimson Limited
Lead UI Developer required for a leading media company based in London to be responsible for supporting teams and individuals in developing, maintaining and supporting the company’s digital products, and work with the other discipline leads to take ownership of the technical roadmap in alignment to the business and technology objectives.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a Lead Developer role previously and be comfortable supporting individuals progress, along with continuing to be hands on themselves. In return for your experience and skills, they offer a fantastic work life balance with flexible working, development days and a great team atmosphere.
- Support teams developing and testing new and existing user-facing features, across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Ensure the team write reusable code, components and libraries for future use
- Optimise pages, code and assets for maximum speed and scalability against an agreed performance budget
- Supporting and mentoring other developers across multiple teams, taking an active role in their professional development
- Working with the wider UI team to develop the standards, best practices and guidelines. Ensure these are understood and adhered to by the teams
- Use testing frameworks to ensure automated test coverage for platform functionality
- Collaborate with other team members and the Product Manager to help plan new functionality or major enhancements
- Write and improve technical documentation
- Participate in all Agile planning meetings and stand-ups
Essential Skills / Technologies
- HTML and CSS/SASS
- Understanding of web standards, accessibility and performance
- Build tools, such as Webpack
- Unit testing
- Git and NPM/Yarn to manage your work and dependencies
- Great communication skills with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Agile working principles
- CSS methodologies such as BEM
- Next.js, or similar
- Developer tooling, such as Babel and Lerna
- Working with a design system/component library
- Automated testing, e.g. end-to-end tests
- AWS / Docker / Jenkins
The salary my client is offering is £70,000 per annum plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.