Website Crimson Limited
Linux and Networking Engineer – Watford/Remote
Linux and Networking Engineer for a growing organisation based in Watford. The client has currently built a small proof of concept using Raspberry PI’s and are moving towards more robust systems. They require an engineer who is confident to pick up work quickly and document a maintenance plan to support the platform.
OUTSIDE IR35 CONTRACT
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Proven experience designing and implementing solutions within Linux environments.
- Experience of developing software solutions, fixing bugs and maintaining software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of core Networking Principals.
- Experience of Linux server integration with Active Directory.
- Agile delivery experience.
- Designing documentation for the long-term efficiency and benefit of the team.
- Manage stakeholders effectively.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.