Website Crimson Limited
Linux Systems Administrator – Dudley
Linux Systems Administrator required for a leading client based in Dudley to join an expanding IT Department where you will be working closely with the Chief Software Architect. You will be responsible for driving the IT strategy, ensuring that there is sufficient hardware to support applications and taking accountability for security, deployment, and maintenance for future cloud migrations. You will need excellent stakeholder and communication skills, as you will be required to work closely with business users and outsourced companies.
Key Skills of the role
- Linux server administrator experience
- The ability to configure and maintain new hardware
- Familiar with EJB, MQ and Dev Ops tools
- Can manage third party contracts for 24x7x365 service monitoring & front line support
- Some DBA Skills
- Experience with Java based applications and servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is offering an annual salary up to £60,000 plus benefits for this position depending on experience, as well as some homeworking.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.