Website Crimson Limited
MI Analyst – PowerBI/HR Metrics – Burton on Trent/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £350 – £375/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
MI Analyst required for a leading client based in Burton on Trent. You will be responsible for effectively generating and analysing management information to guide operational delivery and to inform business decision making.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong ability to co-ordinate data production from various sources into combined HR Metric packs to support numerous customers (15 packs on monthly basis)
- Previous Power BI expertise
- Expert in Excel
- Ability to produce people metric packs and provide trend analysis
- Previous experience of working in complex fast paced environments
- Produce monthly HR Metrics for use at Board Meetings and have the ability to present them to Senior Stakeholders
- Arrange data in spreadsheets and use advanced excel skills to perform calculations and create complex queries to provide statistics for the HR Management Team.
- Highlight any trends identified in reports and flag to HR Management Team for investigation.
- Analyse and interpret statistics to provide a summary and overview of findings which can be easily understood by people without an MI background.
- Management Information Tasks
- Generate, analyse and present information in reports which cover key HR activities for the company and provide relevant, accurately and timely business management information.
- Utilise internal HR systems and Microsoft office products (Excel, SQL) to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.