Website Crimson Limited
MI/Data Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will support the delivery of our data projects in line with the wider tech/data strategy. You will be focused on the delivery of front-end reporting and may be required to work with the relevant teams and individuals across the practice groups to better understand their reporting needs. The role will be 2 days in the office in Birmingham City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and enhancing front-end reporting features, triaging reporting/data queries or bugs whilst working with business relationship managers to help identify reporting needs and define suitable solutions.
You will also be required to manage the ongoing maintenance as well as the ongoing delivery of new reporting requirements, putting some good working practices in place for how my client manages reporting moving forward, providing PowerBI training to help support a self-service model.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Support on projects within the data & analytics workstream to both raise the profile of data firm wide as well as ensuring it becomes embedded in line with the existing company strategy.
- Manage a high workload day-to-day with the ability to prioritise work and achieve time sensitive deadlines whilst keeping a focus on the long term wider strategic goals of the team.
- Continuously build excellent relationships within practice groups, international operations teams and with clients, working collaboratively with them to understand their requirements alongside any challenges in order to deliver a technology solution.
- Deploy agile delivery methodologies as well as IT best practice to provide an excellent and efficient service to all stakeholders.
- Defines, designs, tests, and implements reporting solutions that allows clients to work more efficiently and deliver excellent experiences.
Key Skills of the Role
- Has a strong technical ability and proficiency with the ability to translate this into an understandable manner for a variety of audiences to understand.
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of situations and when dealing with a variety of challenging stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce engaging, concise, and timely management information and data.
- Skills working alongside Advanced SQL, SSRS, PowerBI and and knowledge of reporting concepts such as ETLs.
The salary for this permanent position is £40,000- £45,000 per annum DOE. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available for the ideal candidate.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
MI/Data Analyst – PowerBI/SRSS – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.